In case you couldn’t already tell. SUPER IMPORTANT.*
*This is probably all a lie. And by probably I mean totally all a lie.
I have been doing so much these past few weeks I don’t even have time to tell you about it. BUT, I intend to tell you about it. Eventually. I know, your breath is bated.
I don’t want you to feel that you have been neglected, because that is grossly untrue. You are entirely glected.
I have big plans for you after this weekend. Why the delay? Why am I so
Well, tomorrow is The Boy’s birthday (he’s a 27 going on 82), so naturally I am making him his favorite artery clogging dinner of Country Fried Steak, Black Eyed Peas, Biscuits, Mashed Potatoes and Country Gravy, and Fried Okra. Just thinking of it is hardening my arterial walls. So, I have that dinner to make.
Not to mention the pie! The Boy never asks for cake, always my Bourbon Pecan Pie, so I have to make that tonight. I’m inspired by Pinterest to make a Cinnamon Roll Pie Crust, because really, who doesn’t like Cinnamon Rolls. (Answer: Nobody. Everyone on earth loves cinnamon rolls.)
See, like this:
I will be doing mine just a bit differently in that I will be making it the
lazy easy way. I will have more info on that after it’s all made. I will also be making bite-sized pies for The Boy’s Redneck Birthday Soiree!
And by “Redneck Soiree” what I really mean is I have pretty much covered everything with Camo and we’re serving BBQ. It will be amazing. And yes you’re totally invited. As long as you know where I live.
- The Boy’s Redneck Birthday Soiree Revealed
- Maple Pecan Cinnamon Rolls (these are so good they will make you faint*)
- Lazy Lady’s Cinnamon Roll Pecan Pie
- My Adventures This Weekend and Why It Was The Best Weekend Ever Even Though Nothing Exciting Happned
- The Amazing Blogosphere and Why I’m The World’s Loneliest Blogger
- Extreme Peanut Butter Camo Cake Pops
- The Greatest Easter Basket In The World (For Men)
*This blog is in no way responsible for any injuries sustained while fainting from deliciousness!